By CFA Institute
The CFA application point II Curriculum is geared up into numerous learn periods to aid applicants navigate the cloth. every one examine consultation comprises assigned readings (drawn from textbook chapters, specialist magazine articles, CFA Program-commissioned content material, situations, and learn analyst reports); studying consequence statements; and challenge units that display functional program and make stronger figuring out of the ideas offered within the readings. For comfort, the assigned readings are assembled into a number of self-contained volumes. CFA has: * Sequenced the readings in conformity with the examine periods * Reprinted the pertinent studying final result statements earlier than each one examining * further examine assets, similar to a better define, a finished index, and a unified word list * published the curriculum in two-color layout to complement the appearance and readability of the indicates, tables, and required as opposed to not obligatory remedies
Read or Download 2011 CFA Program Curriculum: Level 2, Volume 6 PDF
Best nonfiction_3 books
The appliance of ecological idea and conservation biology to agricultural ecosystems has turn into an incredible and transforming into learn box and undergraduate direction part in recent times. This ebook is either an instructional textbook and sensible consultant to farm conservation, and has advanced from the authors' huge educating adventure.
Is language sexist? Do men and women communicate assorted languages? Gender, Language and Discourse uniquely examines the contribution that mental learn - particularly, discursive psychology - has made to answering those questions. previously, books on gender and language have tended to be from the sociolinguistic point of view and feature concerned about one in all concerns - sexism in language or gender variations in speech.
- The Cycles of Heaven : Cosmic Forces and What They Are Doing to You
- Successful African American Men - From Childhood to Adulthood
- The Big Thicket: An Ecological Reevaluation (Philosophy and Environment, Vol 2)
- Chitin: Formation and Diagenesis (Topics in Geobiology)
- Papers and Studies in Contrastive Linguistics, Volume 20
- Between Two Tiron
Additional resources for 2011 CFA Program Curriculum: Level 2, Volume 6
Here the peak value of the [Ca++]j transient is increased, and removal of calcium between beats is impaired, so that successive [Ca++]j transients become fused with one another. The sustained elevation of [Ca++]j in figure 2-4 depends to some extent on beat frequency. In hearts with slow beat frequencies [Ca++]j and tension do decline to usual diastolic levels in the presence of caffeine, 22 I. 0 M~M~ 0 1 sec 2 3 0 1 sec 2 Figure 2-5. Effect of global ischemia on [Ca++J;-dependent fluorescence transients.
2. L. 1977. Calcium-activated conductance in skate electroreceptors-current clamp experiments. J. Gen. Physiol. 69:121-182. 3. , and Kline, R. 1982. K+ fluctuations in the extracellular spaces of cardiac muscle: evidence from the voltage clamp and extracellular K+ selective microelectrodes. Circ. Res. 50:1-16. 4. H. 1987. Myocardial contractile function during ischemia and hypoxia. Circ. Res. 60:153-168. 5. L. The effects of simulated ischaemia on intracellular calcium and tension in isolated ferret ventricular muscle.
Ionic determinants of electrical activity 41. W. 1987. A novel receptor-operated Ca 2 +-permeable channel activated by A TP in smooth muscle. Nature 328:275-278. 42. H. 1985. Characterization of responses of isolated rat hepatocytes to ATP and ADP. J. Bioi. Chern. 260:15789-15794. 43. B. 1985. Intracellular calcium mobilization activated by extracellular ATP in Ehrlich tumor cells. J. Bioi. Chern. 260:10653-10661. 44. , et al. 1982. The effects of diltiazem and reduced serum ionized calcium on ischemic ventricular fibrillation in the dog.
2011 CFA Program Curriculum: Level 2, Volume 6 by CFA Institute